- 5 Dimensions of Teaching and Learning
- 4 Dimensions of Instructional Leadership
- Central Office Transformation
- Teacher Evaluation
- Subject Matter Expertise
- District Partnerships
- News & Events
Make a Difference
Our Students, Our Future
There are a lot of ways you can make a difference in this world. We believe that one of the best ways is to provide every single child with a rich and empowering education. CEL’s mission is dedicated to this purpose. We are committed to improving the learning for all students while eliminating longstanding academic achievement gaps. We work toward this goal through supporting teachers, principals, and district leaders in improving the quality of classroom instruction. To accomplish this, we need your help.
As a center within the College of Education at the University of Washington, CEL is a non-profit organization. We need your support in order to continue expanding and enhancing our professional development services.
CEL depends on outside funding to expand and enhance our development services. Your dollars can help us:
- Provide scholarships to support teachers and leaders in districts with limited professional development funds
- Support the development of workshops taught by nationally recognized experts
- Keep our services as affordable as possible at a time of shrinking education budgets
With your tax-deductible gift, you can help make a difference in the lives of the students who need it the most. You can invest in helping our schools learn new approaches designed to help every student experience a quality education that better prepares them for their future.